Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Quick and Healthy: Fried Rice

Since I'm asking you to share a favorite easy recipe, I thought I'd share one of mine. Actually it's not mine though, so I'm going to refer you back to where I got this yummy recipe:

http://accidentalvegetarian.blogspot.com/2007/07/how-to-do-really-good-fried-rice.html

I'm not at all a vegetarian, but I'm thankful to the "Accidental Vegetarian" for sharing her recipe! My only tweaks to the recipe are that I sprout my rice with vinegar. And I leave out the saffron (a bit to pricey) and sorry, but I've yet to find the ginger paste, so I do just use the ginger powder--don't recommend it, but that's what I actually do and it's still super yummy!

Looking forward to posting our first contest entry recipe, so send in your best!

No comments: