Thursday, January 10, 2008

Homemade Health Tonic...set those germs on fire!

Well, I recently tried a homemade "cure-all" medicine. When it called for peppers, we left the seeds in and boy is it hot! (I like salsa, but go for the mild, so some might not agree.) Next, time I'll leave out the seeds. Anyway, I wanted to share it with you. In the winter, it's great to have something for when you start to come down with a cold. And it's made out of food, so no side effects. I'm taking it once or twice a day right now b/c I have a bacteria (Borelia burgdorforia) and a virus (Epstein-Barr) I'd like to kill. My husband is taking it to keep from coming down with a cold that he started to get a couple days ago--so far so good!

It's the Master Tonic and is a natural antibiotic. Here's the link: http://www.annieappleseedproject.org/nattonfromri.html

It does take about a week to make and I don't actually gargle like it says (since my germs aren't likely in my throat and well it's too hot for me.)

2 comments:

Bethany Dykman said...

This looks so interesting. Did the tonic work for you? What were your results?

Lymeade Lady said...

I do think it was helpful, though since I used it for fighting a chronic issue it was hard to objectively measure!!