Friday, April 13, 2012

Update on my health--A Miracle!

It's been ages since I invested much time here. I've got a great reason too! 2 1/2 years ago I was miraculously healed from Lyme disease at a church prayer meeting. I've yet to be able to get my story down on paper (or should I say a computer screen!), b/c it's very personal and there is so much I want to tell. But the short version is I was healed and so I don't sit around at my computer near as much! In all honest, I'm still building back to full strength from the years I got "old" too early, but I'm just a little out of shape, not sick! God mercifully freed me from bondage and has set me on the path of restoration. He deserves the glory.

One day, I plan to tell you the whole story--something I've meant to do for years! And share with you some of our updated health practices. But for today, this is a start. :)

No comments: