Monday, May 21, 2012

Another way to win!

Since the recipes are not yet flowing in, I'm adding a prize!  For every place you promote this contest, you will receive an entry for a $5 amazon gift card.  So, list it on your blog--that's one entry.  Tweet it--that's 2.  Be creative, but I have to be able to verify what was done and it needs to reach at least 20 people.  For each entry, you'll need to comment below this post and tell me what you did.  Leave me enough info that I can find your blog or tweet.  Or, if you'd rather, you can e-mail me that information if you win. Definitely leave me an e-mail address to contact you!

Promotions should include basic information about the contest and this link:  http://lymeadehealth.blogspot.com/2012/05/quick-whole-foods-recipe-contest.html

Must get 15 recipes or no prize will be given.  I am extending the deadline until June 5th for recipes to get in, but you must promote the contest before June 1st! 

No comments: